Saturday, January 12, 2013 0 comments
I finally got to say it: "my best friend's wedding."  I've pretty much had one best friend my whole life.  Her name is Ashley, too.  But she is blonde and blue eyed and I'm brunette and brown eyed.  We are opposite Ashleys.  But we'll be best friends forever.  And she finally got hitched!

She asked me to take the pictures.  I told her she was nuts, taking a huge risk, and that I'd love to.  And I'm so glad I did!

My sister came up from San Diego to help me out (9 of these pictures were taken by her) and I saw my brother in the Antelope Valley that night.  So basically, it was a win-win-win.

Ashley and her beau got married in the Los Angeles temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  This was the first time I've been back to that temple since Dave and I got married there 7.5ish years ago!  

Ashley looked so beautiful.  Stunning.  It was great.
































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Bookends Photography | TNB